How we can help?
Our services are completely flexible. We will help you to identify which services would benefit your business most, and calculate the most cost-effective way of delivering them.
Occupational Health services include:
- Pre-placement Assessments
- Sickness Absence and Performance Case Management
- Health Surveillance
- Fitness for Work
- Employee Health and Well-Being
- Training & Education
- Telephone & Online Support
- Clinical and Case Audit Partner services
- Workplace coaching for staff being supported through Access to Work (private support also available)
Business Health Risk Assessment
- Identify the impact of health conditions or disability in new employees and establishing at employment the ‘baseline’ of health and adjustments that may be required to enable them to fulfil their contractual duties and hours;
- Ensure managers are aware of adjustments and adaptations required to comply with the Equality Act
- Identify work-related disease at the earliest point, to facilitate early intervention and treatment, enable cost containment and avoid legal challenge
- Advice on preventing/minimising work-related illness
- Compliance with health surveillance, and, where required, advising on statutory reporting of work-related disease
- Assess fitness for work during and after illness/disease onset – recommending health improvement programmes, adjustments and restrictions (mostly temporary) to reduce absence costs
- Train managers to manage health-related attendance and performance, prevent /mitigate physical or mental illness, including stress
- Audit the effectiveness of health programmes and interventions and advise on systems and procedures.
- Counselling & Psychological Support Services
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Immunisations & Vaccinations
- Mental Health First Aid Training*
- Physician Advice, including Ill health early retirement and medical dismissal
- Travel Vaccines
*Mental Health First Aid England is the national licensed organisation for MHFA.